Pedicure Season

The flowers are blooming and the sun is shining. Which means I am in a awfully good mood these days. It rains in between but I don't even care. I just love this time of year. 

Yesterday I went to get a pedicure and my nails polished. I got to the nail salon 30 minutes before they closed. The employees were rushing to say the least. One of the men decided he wanted to see if my nails were dry. He touched it and ruined it. Then he tried to fixed it but it didn't work. Since I didn't want to be a pain I didn't make him do it over. Luckily my friend had the same color at home so I'm using that to fix my messed up nail. 

This is the color I got. It's also on my toes too. I didn't even look to see that name of the color but it's by OPI.

What's your favorite nail colors for this beautiful season?

No comments:

Post a Comment