New: Beauty Buys


New Beauty Buys


Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


New Beauty Buys by studded bows on Polyvore.com

1. Maybelline Ultra Brow Brush-On Color 
I fell in love with this. It makes my brows look more defined and thicker! It also looks very natural.

2. Caboodle Pro Cosmetic Case
I've been wanting one of these for a while. I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond to get some Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo (which I forgot to put on this set, but I love!) and decided to get a makeup case too. I got it in black. I can't wait to fill it up!

3. Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
You guys have to try this mascara! It is a combination of the Lash Blast Volume and Lash Blast Length Mascara. It is the best mascara I have every tried. I literally could not stop looking at reflection after putting this stuff on. I am officially a fan.

4. C.O. Bigelow & Liplicious Lip Gloss 
I stopped by Bath & Body Works and got some of their lip gloss. It was buy two get 1 free. I bought one Liplicious in Whipped Vanilla. And I bought one C.O. Bigelow in Barely There. For my free one, I chose C.O. Bigelow in Magenta Mint.

5. Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush
The color I bought is Peach Satin. I like it. It is very luminous. I want to try some more shades of it.

6. Cover Girl Eye Enhancers 
In Golden Sunset. It does what it says it does; enhance your eyes. It makes your natural eye color pop!

7. EcoTools Crease Brush
I like the way this brand's brushes feel. I think I'll buy the 5-pc brush set next.

8. CoverGirl Clean Makeup
In Tawny 165. Its a fresh looking makeup. I could not tell I put anything on my face when I used this. It doesn't conceal or cover up anything. It just makes you looks fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment