Morning Glory
It's Saturday morning and I'm blogging from work. It's a beautiful day today so I must get out. Luckily, I get off at noon. My Saturday has started off great with the help of a tall cappuccino & bagel from Starbucks. I plan on making another trip to Starbucks later on today.

Also on today menu:

  • Barnes & Noble
  • Borders
  • Polish Nails
  • Hang out with friends.
I really want to see Inception. A lot of people from Tumblr were praising it so I want to see what all the fuss is about.

I also have a lot of things on my shopping list that I want to get. I don't know why I'm so hesitant when it comes to shopping online. I see things that I really want but I always think it over for a really long time. I love the waiting process. It's exciting receiving mail of any kind. It's just hard for me to get  pass the actual ordering of the product.

I need to get over it. 

I wish you all a very beautiful & fun filled Saturday. Hopefully, I'll get over my aversion to ordering online and can do a "new buys" post soon!

A little music for your night out.
Noisettes-Saturday Night



No comments:

Post a Comment