Review: Lush Sexy Peel Soap






I’ve been wanting to go to Lush for a while now and I finally did. I brought a soap called “Sexy Peel”. It smells so good. I took a bath with it as soon as I came back home. The whole bathroom smells like heaven when you use. I am not exaggerating when I say it’s the best soap I have used in my entire life.
Scent: Citrus-y. I feel like this scent is more for the mornings, so that’s when I’ll use it. The smell is wonderful and it wake you right up.
Price: On the website it says that it is $5.95 for 3.5 oz. In the store you decide how much you pay for it. It’s like 7 something of a fourth of a pound. I asked for a fourth but I guess they cut it smaller so I got $6 worth of soap today. It was about the size of a regular bar of soap. Maybe a little smaller. You can also say like "I want 10 dollars worth of soap.", and they'll cut the soap to the size that costs $10.
This soap is handmade and contains only natural products. It cleans very well, maybe better than all the other soaps I've used in the past. It has orange pieces in it which I think are orange peel.

I also got a sample of Bohemian Body Soap and it smells really good too. I haven't used it yet. I'll do a review on it when I do. 
Verdict: If you haven’t tried any of Lush’s products I definitely think you should. You won’t be disappointed. 

1 comment: