First Day


Today was my first day at my new job. Not my official first day, more like a brief training day. It was fun none the less. I met a few of my coworkers, who made me feel really comfortable. When I first got to the store, I had to try on jeans to get familiar with how the different brands run in size. I tried on about 20 pairs and I gained some new favorites. (I'm going to be broke.) I like William Rast's jeans, which is Justin Timberlake's line. I loved J Brand. I feel like I'm going to buy them in every style. I like James Jeans also. After I finished familiarizing myself with the jean, I tagged some of the merchandise we had just gotten in. There are so many cute tops I want. I feel bad because I was in there making a mental shopping list of all of the things I'm going to get. haha. I have to remind myself that the clothes are still going to be there after I get an apartment. All in all, it was a good day. My official first day is Saturday. I don't know what I'm wearing yet. I'll look for something tomorrow morning.

I'll be back to update you after I've worked a full day.

2 comments: