I Know, I Know

I'm an awful blogger. I could excuse this with school or work but I won't. How about I just jump right back into it?

Currently:
I just finished up my second week of school. I took the Fall semester off and it feels good to be back. I'm really focused, no distractions. My laptop was broken for a few weeks but I've gotten it fixed.

My holidays were good. I got a NOOKcolor for Christmas. I love to read so that was perfect.

I am currently in the process of planning a vacation. I'm thinking about taking a cruise since I've never been on one before. There's one that goes to the Caribbean and makes four stops:



Costa Maya

Roatan

Belize City

Cozumel

I'm really looking forward to taking a trip. I'm making 20 this year and I want to enjoy it. I'm going to need a really good camera and I've been wanting a dslr for a while so this is perfect. I either want a Nikon or Pentax.

I'm leaning more towards the Pentax, but more for the color than anything else.


So that's something else I have to add to my already extensive shopping list. Though, I think it's very worthwhile. Maybe when I get it I'll get better at this blogging thing.
(If you know of any other good dslrs please let me know.)

If this blog is ever lacking, you can always visit my tumblr, which I update frequently.

Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment