Let's Make A List

For those of you who do not know, I love to make list! I love to plan stuff and write it down. You will see a lot of lists here. If I don't write it down, it will never get done. Today's list will be of my plan & goals for the summer. I'll also post it on the side bar. Hopefully I get everything on the list done! And I will post my current shopping/wish list on the sidebar. As I get the things on my list, I'll cross them off. Wish me luck!


  • Eat healthier
    • Only drink water. (Coffee once a week. Sorry guys that's the best I can do. ;^_^)
    • More fruit & vegetables.
    • No more fast food!
    • No Junk food.
  • Exercise more.
    • 5 days a week.
  • Write more
    • I haven't been writing much. The way to become a writer is to write, right? So I need to write more. It helps me relieve stress when I don't have anyone to talk to.
  • Read more.
    • I read a lot but it's the same books over and over. I need to get some new books to read.
  • Blog more.
    • Which, as you see, I am starting to do. Tumblr is becoming overpopulated with people I know. I liked Tumblr because it was an escape from my reality. Now that people from my reality is on Tumblr my only escape is to write. (& blog) So I will not neglect you anymore. Come back because there will be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment