Designer I Love: Nicole Richie

Over the years,  Nicole Richie has become one of my style inspirations. She always stays true to herself when it comes to her choice of outfits. Her style is a combination of bohemian & glamour, which I adore. She recently launched a jewelry & shoe line called House of Harlow 1960. Then came a clothing line called Winter Kate. I know that many of you, like myself, have wanted to capture the style that Nicole Richie rocks so well. Now you can!

A lot of times, when celebrities start a clothing line, they make pieces that they would not be caught dead in. However, Nicole Richie's line is the exact opposite. I believe she designs for herself and people like herself. She is seen wearing her line often. I would wear every single item in her line of clothing, jewelry and shoes. I love that she didn't stray away from her personal style when she designed her line. I will have some of these pieces in my closet. It's a must.








No comments:

Post a Comment