Fashion Diet


This summer, I've been on what you could call, a fashion diet. I haven't been shopping for clothing. I've spending money on nothing but beauty products and books. This Fall will be an entirely different story. The shopping list I've composed for Autumn may be my best yet. I feel like I really have a sense of what my Fall style will be. I switch styles so often but I feel like this one is really going to stay; I like it that much. 

I've been busy with work but I feel bad about abandoning my blog. So now I'm blogging at 1 a.m. That's dedication, no? Don't give up on me just yet. I'm still here.

Last time I wrote, I told you that my Autumn Muses were Alexa Chung, Olivia Palermo, Heidi Klum, Kourney Kardashian, Blair Waldorf, Emma Watson and Ashley Olsen. Well I'm really liking Alexa Chung more than anyone else. She's my main inspiration.

Here are a few of my favorite looks from her:







I love how she can do menswear and look as lovely as she does in a full-skirted dress. This fall, I have a lot of softer items on my list. I usually lean toward the tougher items, but not anymore. I want softer, romantic, ethereal.. With that said, I can't give up my love of androgyny. I'll definitely do menswear but in a softer way, like Alexa Chung. I'm feeling great about this upcoming season.

No comments:

Post a Comment