Rachel Antonoff S/S 2011


I was so excited when I came across an article about Rachel Antonoff's S/S 2011 on Fashionista.com. This line embodies every element of the style that I love. It's feminine and fun and comfortable. It's innocent but with a hint of cool, which I love. It's flirty but sophisticated at the same time. That's how I picture myself this Fall and for seasons to come. I feel like this line was created especially for me. That's how every designer should be. Rachel Antonoff definitely delivered.

She's also collaborating with Bass and making a shoe line. The shoes are as perfect as the clothes. There's loafers and oxfords with fun shapes and colors.

The Presentation was like girls at a slumber party. (Chicest slumber party ever.)

I can't wait to get my hands on it. For the first time in a long time, I'm excited about Spring. And I owe it to Rachel Antonoff.

Hit Read More for more pictures from the presentation and get a look at the adorable shoes.
Tell me what you think about the presentation?


















No comments:

Post a Comment