The List: Autumn


I've already told you what the look is for Autumn; soft, romantic, dream-like but laid back & comfortable, menswear with a softness (à la Alexa Chung). Now it's time to introduce you all to the list.

Now, while I won't list every single item off of my list, I will show you the essentials.


Yes, a lot of it is from the Alexa Chung for Madewell line. I really love what she has designed. Unlike most celebrity designers, she has made things she would actually wear. I think a lot of what's on this list would work with each other. This may be the best one I've made yet. I can't wait until I start ordering it all. With new clothes, come outfit posts. That's something else to look forward to.

What's on your Fall shopping list?
Whatever it may be,
Happy Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment